Missouri Slope Lutheran Care Center
$2,000 sign-on bonus!
Bonus will be offered to newly hired CNAs in PM or Night shift positions guaranteed 24-40 hours per week.
Sign-on bonus is paid out in intervals of $500 after 6, 12, 18, and 24 months of employment.
Plus training & certification reimbursements!
- Day Shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm
- PT and FT shifts available
- PM Shift: 2:15pm – 10:45pm
- FT shifts available
- Short shift: 4:30pm – 9:30pm
- Night Shift: 10:30pm – 7:00am
- PT shifts available
All shifts include rotating weekends and holidays
- Administers direct personal care to residents
- Responsible to provide a safe environment for residents and co-workers by following all established safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for using mechanical lifts and/or manually assisting resident transfers using forces up to 60 pounds frequently
- Responsible for transportation of residents requiring the physical act of pushing and/or pulling a variety of types of chairs up to 30 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Encourages the residents’ participation in the activity program and assist with transporting as needed
- Will make and change linen on residents’ beds according to established procedure or according to the wishes of the resident
- Must respect and uphold resident rights in all regards including confidentiality of resident information
- Maintains vigil and care for dying residents and assist the resident and their family in coping with the dying process and death
- Keeps written notes and record pertinent resident information on the resident’s permanent record and report to the charge nurse
- Demonstrates MSLCC’s customer service standards of excellence
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current CNA certification from North Dakota required
To apply, submit an MSLCC employment application at 2425 Hillview Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58501 or apply online at www.mslcc.com.
Application Deadline: Open until filled